2020 spring season registration is open.
Kickoff night Saturday January 11th from 6:00-9pm at the Foothills Field House, 3606 S. Independance Drive
- Outdoor practices begins in March
- Outdoor practices ends at the AYL Festival
- Indoor practices will be determined by individual coach's
- 1st and 2nd Grades usually practice 1 time per week (locations and times TBD)
- 3rd - 5th Grades usually practice 2 times per week (locations and times TBD)
- 6th - 8th Grades usually practice 3 times per week (locations and times TBD)
How to pick the right team for your player based on age:
Note: All 8th graders that are looking to play High School Lacrosse are encouraged to play U15 regardless of age.
- Mouth Guard (Not White or Clear) and cannot have a strap
- Cleats (can use tennis shoes)
- Club Uniform (can be purchased on the registration page)